Now I Run

The urge of shitting on about how well we have all done at the end of the year is so unfathomably real. This being said I've done better than the lot of you so everyone can shut the hell up. It's a joke! I am only kidding,  please could everyone relax and take a seat... whilst I tell you how amazing I am. Sorry. Now shut up and listen.

First thought, I feel like usually, I can get away with writing like this (rudely) on this blog because normally when writing, I was grumping on about being sick and it acquired copious amounts of sympathy, belly rubs and TLC from my more forgiving readers. Now the story is very different and I am so thankful and so grateful, now that ladies and gentleman, is something that I find very difficult to express by trying to write it down with a few silly words.

This day last year I was in Paris sobbing at the prospect of coming home and being in isolation for six months, potentially more. I had the treatment and ended up in intensive care for almost three weeks. I don't remember anything about those three weeks. All I know is that I had no immune system and was fighting with hardly any oxygen, pneumonia, a severe kidney infection and the flu. I don't remember being afraid, I only remember that everyone around me was terrified. 

Then the month after that my sister gave me a lifeline and I had a transplant from her and it worked! At the end of June this year I left the hospital and I had lost all the strength in my muscles and I wasn't able to walk. 

Bitch.....Now I RUN. 

God only knows how my body made it through this year but my mind was carried through by my incredible family and friends. 

Wake up tomorrow and just listen to your breath and thank God you are ALIVE.

Comments

  1. Dr Williams medicine was extremely helpful to my daughter. I have had a daughter with fibromyalgia for 21 years now , and my doctor have prescribe me with different kinds of western drugs without no improvement on my daughter symptoms . I am so glad I have found Dr Williams medicine (as I was surfing the net for a solution and saw a recommendation for it on a women's health forum early this year). I have felt so empowered by the knowledge you have given me and I quickly self diagnosed the individual causes of my daughter fibromyalgia and armed with his clear instructions, I was finally able to beat this monster, in less than 4 weeks of using dr Williams medication on my daughter. she went for checkup and it was clear that my daughter fibromyalgia were gone,you can also email him on drwilliams098675@gmail.com for help.

    Thank you, thank you , thank you. Dr Williams "

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Its Chemo Time

THE ULTIMATE RANT

So This Is a lil Bit Hard To Write...